Enhancement of Quality Assurance in Higher Education System in Moldova
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Type of the project: National/ Structural project
Duration of the project: 15/01/2021 – 14/01/2024 (36 months)
Maximum Grant: 992.363,00 €
To contribute to deeper integration of Moldova into EHEA through the enhancing of quality assurance in higher education system.
OB1: To promote and strengthen the QA culture in Moldova and to build national consensus of the key-actors on the development.
OB2: To develop and advance a national legislative framework and stimulate regulatory changes on QA in HEIs in Moldova.
OB3: To enhance the QA management of HEIs in Moldova through International institutional accreditation.
OB4: To build the institutional capacities of HEIs in Moldova for efficient and effective implementation of QA reform.
Coordinator: Moldova State University
- University of Montpellier, FRANCE
- University of Salamanca, SPAIN
- Leipzig University, GERMANY
- European Policy Development and Research Institute, Maribor, SLOVENIA- co-coordonator
- Central and Eastern European Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education
- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
- Alecu Russo Balti State University
- Cahul State University
- Comrat State University
- Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts
- University of Political and Economic European Studies
- National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education and Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova